of history begins…
The route begins in 1890 with the great grandfather Georgios I. Antoniou starting the creative journey of the family business. At that time, the beginning was made with the traditional way of crushing olives with the millstones and the help of animals.
- Olive trees with an area of 60.000m2
- Modern mill with a capacity of 3.5 tons of olives per hour
- Air-conditioned installations and storage of olive oil in stainless steel tanks and ideal for maintaining temperatures.
- Stainless steel storage tanks of 25 tons
- Αutomatic olive oil bottling line
- Separate packaging space for packaging materials
- Storage area of finished products
- Presentation of products and exhibition of traditional and old machinery
Our aim is to ensure the optimal conditions for the maintenance and preservation of olive oil in order to keep its quality characteristics unchanged.
Our company is certified for the production and standardization of organic olive oil by BIO HELLAS.
Our company appliew a certified food safety management system in accordance with ISO 22000:2005.